Brand Ambassador Program, Terms & Conditions
At Catapult Leaders, our mission is to get great jobs & internships for Black college students, grad students, and recent graduates. As a Catapult Leaders Brand Ambassador, you will be a true extension of the brand on your college campus. Click HERE to apply to become one of our fantastic Brand Ambassadors.
We are pleased to have you join the Catapult Leaders Brand Ambassador Program. In order for you to become a new independent Brand Ambassador with us, we need to agree on the terms that will govern our relationship. Please read below.
Benefits of Becoming a Catapult Leaders Student Ambassador
- You could earn college credit.
- Opportunity to work directly with the leaders of Catapult Leaders via regular phone and video sessions.
- Gain critical leadership skills.
- Build communication skills.
- Photo/Video-shoot opportunities.
- Network with school leaders and other successful students.
- Gain transferable skills for the workplace.
- Build your creativity skills.
- Self-development and confidence-boosting.
- Meeting new people and social benefits.
- No experience necessary.
- A flexible schedule.
- An awesome resume booster.
- The chance to build your network.
I am volunteering to serve as a Brand Ambassador for Catapult Leaders (“Catapult Leaders”). By completing and clicking submit of the Catapult Leaders Brand Ambassador application, I understand and agree to be legally bound as follows:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am not an employee, agent, franchisee, or partner of Catapult Leaders. I cannot act on behalf of the Catapult Leaders. I do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of Catapult Leaders.
- I will post as often as I would like on social media accounts provided to me by Catapult Leaders and tag #CatapultLeaders, #loveCatapultLeaders, and/or #GetAGreatJob in each post. I understand that I have permission to repost an existing post by Catapult Leaders.
- I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of Catapult Leaders.
- Any services I provide for Catapult Leaders is strictly voluntary.
- I do not contemplate or expect to receive compensation of any kind from any source for such services. I understand and agree that while I have no expectation that I will receive any compensation or benefits as a result of providing volunteer services, I do expect that I will gain valuable experience in social media and marketing as a result of performing such services. No employment or independent contractor relationship is created as a result of serving as a Brand Ambassador.
- I will use social media accounts assigned to me by Catapult Leaders to bring positive awareness to the brand.
- I may discontinue performing volunteer services at any time. Catapult Leaders may end my volunteer status at any time.
- Catapult Leaders reserves the right to modify or terminate any Brand Ambassador from the Brand Ambassador program for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to me. I can opt out of the program by reaching out to Candidates [at] CatapultLeaders.com and asking to be removed from the platform.
- Create Catapult Leaders content for social media channels
- Attend on-campus events to showcase Catapult Leaders
- Attend weekly calls and sessions with Catapult Leaders Management
- Build brand awareness among college students, greek & academic organizations, clubs and teams of Catapult Leaders
- Create social media content for your campus
- Highlight campus activities via social media
- Market at campus events to student groups, greek life, etc.
- Make suggestions to Catapult Leaders
I further agree to the following terms and conditions in connection with my role as a volunteer Brand Ambassador.
In making social media posts (“Posts”) in my capacity as a voluntary Brand Ambassador, I should refrain from acting in a manner that violates any third party’s intellectual property or other rights, or is otherwise unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, vulgar, racially or ethnically-motivated, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise unfit for publication or posting.
In making Posts in my capacity as a Brand Ambassador, the content shall comply with applicable federal, national, state and local laws, rules, regulations and guidelines, including without limitation, the Federal Trade Commission’s Revised Endorsement Guidelines, as well as with Catapult Leaders guidelines for endorsements, which can be seen at this link.
WORK PRODUCT | USAGE/LICENSE
I hereby grant to Catapult Leaders a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense the Posts, or any portion of the Posts, in any manner in its sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages or in its marketing and advertising materials. This assignment includes all right, title and interest worldwide in any work product that I create, or to which I contribute, pursuant to this Agreement, including all Proprietary Rights contained therein. The term “Proprietary Rights” shall mean all trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights throughout the world.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
I hereby represent and warrant that: (a) I own all rights in and to material I may Post; (b) I have permission from any person(s) appearing in the Posts to grant the rights herein; and (d) Catapult Leaders’ use of the Posts will not violate the rights of any third party or any law or regulations.
I will treat all information that is disclosed to me during the course of providing volunteer services as a Brand Ambassador that is not generally known to the public as strictly confidential and only use such information for the purposes of performing my responsibilities as a voluntary Brand Ambassador.
I hereby release and discharge Catapult Leaders, and its respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns, from any liability or claim or cause of action, whether known or unknown, for any property damage or loss, personal injury, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, illness, disability and death, breach of any verbal, written or implied contract, tortious, or wrongful interference with any contract or business, or any other claim or cause of action (whether based on the common law or federal or state statute), based upon or relating to volunteering as a Brand Ambassador.
I hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Catapult Leaders’ and any person acting on Catapult Leaders’ behalf from any liability related in any way to Catapult Leaders’ use of the Posts. I will at all times indemnify and hold Catapult Leaders and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any material breach by me of any representation, warranty or agreement made by me.
- I will present Catapult Leaders’ brand and services in a truthful and sincere manner and will not engage in any activity or action that may damage Catapult Leaders’ reputation or the reputation of its brand or services.
- I will not use the Catapult Leaders trademark or trade names in any advertising, on the Internet or in literature other than material published by Catapult Leaders, without first obtaining the Catapult Leaders written permission of Catapult Leaders.
I agree that I will not do any of the following without Catapult Leaders’ written consent, and that it will be a material breach of this Agreement for me to:
- make any representations or warranties on behalf of Catapult Leaders, other than the ones contained in the Catapult Leaders marketing and promotional information; or
- fail to follow any of Catapult Leaders’ policies and procedures that are provided or otherwise communicated to me.
To the extent that I am provided access to confidential information of Catapult Leaders, I agree that I will not use or disclose it in any manner other than as necessary to perform my Services under this Agreement, which includes, but is not limited to, my agreement that I will not share such information with competitors of Catapult Leaders. I understand that any information provided to me by Catapult Leaders shall be considered to be confidential information for purposes of this Agreement, unless Catapult Leaders states otherwise in writing, or I otherwise know such information to be publicly available. I also understand that, upon Catapult Leaders’ request, I shall return to Catapult Leaders all information provided to me by Catapult Leaders, including all copies thereof. I understand that information includes hard-copy documents, as well as electronically stored information and all copies thereof.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed, controlled, interpreted, and defined by and under the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles that require the application of the law of a different state. To ensure the rapid and economical resolution of any disputes that may arise between the parties, the parties agree that any causes of action, in law or equity, including but not limited to any claims arising from or relating to the enforcement, breach, performance, or interpretation of this Agreement, shall be resolved, to the fullest extent permitted by law, by final, binding and confidential arbitration in the County of Maricopa, State of Arizona, conducted by JAMS, Inc. (“JAMS”) by a single arbitrator. By agreeing to this arbitration procedure, I agree to waive the right to resolve any such dispute through a trial by jury or judge or by administrative proceeding. All claims, disputes, or causes of action under this Agreement, whether by me or Catapult Leaders, must be brought in an individual capacity, and shall not be brought as a plaintiff (or claimant) or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, nor joined or consolidated with the claims of any other person or entity. The arbitrator may not consolidate the claims of more than one person or entity, and may not preside over any form of representative or class proceeding. This Agreement is made under the provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C., Sections 1-14) (“FAA”) and will be construed and governed accordingly. It is my and Catapult Leaders’ intention that both the procedural and the substantive provisions of the FAA shall apply. Questions of arbitrability (that is whether an issue is subject to arbitration under this agreement) shall be decided by the arbitrator. Nothing herein shall prevent any party from obtaining injunctive relief in court to prevent irreparable harm pending the conclusion of any such arbitration. Any awards or orders in such arbitrations may be entered and enforced as judgments in the federal and state courts of any competent jurisdiction.
ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICES.
I understand and agree that my voluntary Services are non-exclusive, and Catapult Leaders reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to engage, employ, or contract with other Brand Ambassadors or other third parties regarding services that may be the same or similar to the voluntary Services I will provide. I understand that I have the right to engage in other professional activities, including the right to sell and/or represent any other company’s products, provided that those products are not in direct or indirect competition with the business of Catapult Leaders. I understand that the fact that I have entered into this Agreement with Catapult Leaders does not obligate me to make myself available to perform the voluntary Services for any specific days or times and that I am free to choose the days and times I will be available to provide the Service.
I represent, warrant, and covenant that (a) I will participate in the voluntary Brand Ambassador Program in accordance with this Agreement, (b) my participation in the Program, including without limitation, my creation, maintenance, or operation of the social media profile(s) will not violate any applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, guidelines, codes of practice, industry standards, self-regulatory rules, judgments, decisions, or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over me (including all such rules governing communications, data protection, advertising, and marketing), (c) I am lawfully able to enter into contracts, (d) I have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Brand Ambassador Program and am not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as Catapult Leaders set forth in this Agreement, (e) I will not participate in the Program if I am the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the governments of the country where I am using the Catapult Leaders Site; (f) I will comply with all U.S. export and re-export restrictions, and applicable non-US export and re-export restrictions consistent with U.S. law, that may apply to goods, software, technology and services, and (g) the information I provide in connection with the Program is accurate and complete at all times.
If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
I acknowledge that, because I may have access to confidential information of Catapult Leaders, any breach of this Agreement by me would cause irreparable injury to Catapult Leaders, for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and, therefore, will entitle Catapult Leaders to injunctive relief. The rights and remedies provided to each party in this Agreement are cumulative and in addition to any other rights and remedies available to such party at law or in equity.
This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement between Catapult Leaders and me with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between us with respect to such subject matter. No modification of or amendment to this Agreement, or any waiver of any rights under this Agreement, will be effective unless in writing and signed by me and an authorized representative of Catapult Leaders.
All Notices of Dispute to Catapult Leaders shall be in writing and sent by personal delivery registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or overnight air to Catapult Leaders (or other courier shipment) if such services actually provide proof of mailing, to:
Catapult Leaders – Legal
8924 E Pinnacle Peak Rd, Ste G5-420
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
If you have any questions, please email Candidates [at] CatapultLeaders.com or call us at (480) 666-5525.