Be sure to listen to Catapult Leaders podcast episode #4 as it details, “What Every Black College Student Should Know About A Career in Corporate America.” This episode will help you successfully journey through college to graduation and on to a great career as it covers answers to these questions, and much more:
- What kind of industries hire new college graduates like you?
- Why must you be seen as a leader?
- Why is your past the best predictor of your future success?
- What can your future look like in Corporate America?
- What kind of salary can you expect?
- How will where you want to live affect your job opportunities?
- How do you prepare for life in Corporate America?
- How does your background compare to those who get great jobs in Corporate America?
- Does Corporate America really want to hire Black people?
- What should you do to improve your chances of getting a great job?
- What else should you know about the corporate world?
- How should you prepare for interviews?
- What is the difference between a “Static Candidate” and a “Development Candidate” and which one should you want to be?
1. Students! Apply to Catapult Leaders HERE
2. Click HERE to learn Why Black College Graduates Make Companies Better
3. Looking for talented Black college students who will help your company soar? Click HERE
4. Contact Catapult Leaders HERE