Click & Listen to Dwain Celistan on the Hot Seat on Catapult Leaders’ 5 Questions in 5 Minutes Podcast
This episode of the Catapult Leaders podcast features Dwain Celistan on the Diversity Wins! hot seat answering 5 Questions in 5 Minutes from host Darryl L. Mobley.
The Objective: Broaden perspectives and share pathways to creating more diverse work spaces. Each episode of 5 Questions in 5 Minutes deals with tips, strategies, and hard-won wisdom regarding diversity and inclusion.
In this episode, Dwain Celistan, Executive Vice President & Global Diversity Practice Leader at DHR International – a leading executive recruiting firm – shares his answers to:
- What should a CEO do to make diversity happen in her organization?
- What is the biggest barrier to getting major corporations to hire significantly more Black college graduates to fill professional entry-level positions?
- If you were King for a day – what is the one most important thing you would do to increase the numbers of diverse talent at entry-level manager positions?
- Why have college coaches done a much better job at recruiting diverse talent – irrespective of the ethnicity from every nook & cranny of the U.S. – irrespective of their ethnicity – than CEOs at multi-billion dollar organizations?
- Advice for Black college students who want a great job at a great company to start their careers.